Friday, May 25, 2012

Obsessed with a week to go

Once again the sun is out and on a daily basis I go on to a few websites to check the weather hoping beyond hope that the settled state remains. All I ask is no rain - is that too much?

Yesterday I decided to have a look on my favourite forum to see if anyone had done the ridge recently and found this. It's not recent, but is a great narration of whats involved.

That prompted me to do some further research to see if anyone had done what might be described as a "par" score for it in terms of time taken to do it broken down in chunks. I am a bit anal in that regard I am the first to admit and I found this handy little piece.

So there we have it, one week today Guy and I will be in a car heading for Skye, ready to undertake the challenge of our lives. In the past when I have undertaken the previous expeditions I have felt more than a little nervous, this time as it comes closer I feel more and more pumped if I am honest - can't wait, bring it on.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me to date.

There is still time to donate


No comments:

Post a Comment