Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I can barely contain my excitment

I have said that I have become obsessed about the weather lately and lo and behold our guide Spike contacts us to ask if we are good to go early on Saturday morning because the weather is looking good.

Good to go?

We are chomping at the bit frankly!

Today was my last proper scheduled day on a squash court. I didn't expect to put in one of my best performances ever given everything that's been going on but I did. I didn't win but was 2-1 up and 8 each in the fourth as the door was knocked against Marcus Ward who usually thrashes me! Tonight it's a bit of coaching and a bit of training, and perhaps an unusual midweek gym session tomorrow morning before resting up ahead of our car journey on Friday.

On the fundraising front the latest figures total £320 in donations - thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

If you haven't you can do so simply by clicking on the below and completing the paypal details

Many, many thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment