Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And rest

A further 2 and a half hours on a very hot court last night including a beep test and I think I am just about done for the fitness preparation. So for the next two days I intend to rest up with only my short bike rides to and from the office and station to save me ceasing up.

The weather continues to look good for Saturday and Sunday, to quote one site:

"Saturday
Fine weather with plenty sunshine and good visibility. Freezing levels around 1000 metres in north, just above summits in south. Winds north-easterly moderate in strength with slight wind-chill on northern summits at dawn and dusk.

Sunday

Staying fine and settled with high pressure persisting. Moderate North or Northeast winds with freezing levels still hovering around the higher summits in the north."
In other words near perfect conditions, here's hoping that is actually what transpires as Scottish weather is notoriously fickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment